Ongoing website maintenance is key to your website’s success. Be sure to maintain your website properly!
Maximize your investment
You can wash it all day long and make it look good, but to function at peak efficiency your vehicle requires regular maintenance. To ensure that your investment in the vehicle pays off and isn’t just wasted money, you hire an automotive technician to perform oil changes, check the brakes, and etc.
Think of your website as being similar to a vehicle. Without maintenance, the underlying code of the website eventually becomes outdated and features begin to break. Website maintenance ensures that your website is secure, remains up-to-date, and looks good when visitors ‘take it for a drive’.
You’ve wisely invested money into the development of a website. It has the potential to be your company’s primary marketing vehicle. Once it goes live, take care of your initial investment with ongoing website maintenance by Let’s Talk Graphics.
What is website maintenance?
Writing blog entries & posting photos often result in new & returning visitors, but those things aren’t “Website Maintenance”. Website maintenance is the myriad of behind-the-scenes action items that are required to keep a website functional.
More specifically, Let’s Talk Graphics ongoing website maintenance and webmaster services cover the most technical (and critical) areas of ongoing website maintenance. A basic maintenance plan includes:
- Update plugins & core software (WordPress websites, daily),
- Perform regular backups in case of a catastrophe (daily),
- Ensure that *SEO is implemented on new content,
- **New content addition / **Remove outdated content,
- Ensure security updates are applied in a timely manner (daily),
- Monitor domain name and hosting plan expiration & renewal dates,
- Act as a liaison with the web hosting company if there are technical questions/concerns/features that I am unable to personally address,
- Suggest improvements based on my knowledge in the field of website SEO, design, and development, and,
- Provide telephone support when you have questions about your website
Tailored to Fit
I believe my maintenance plan covers everything that you will need to ensure the continuity & uptime of your website, but I don’t stop there! If you have additional & unique website maintenance requirements, let’s talk! When a business requires more advanced webmaster or IT services, I am willing to discuss!
*When Yoast is installed and active, you automatically receive a boost in SEO!
**Client makes a request for content deletion, provides new content for addition, OR purchases content creation time whereby Let’s Talk Graphics creates new content. Allotted time for new content addition is agreed upon at the time of website maintenance agreement. Content creation is billed separately and is not considered part of website maintenance.
Ignore your company website and it will go nowhere, guaranteed.
Call and let’s talk about your specific website maintenance requirements. You will be glad the burden is off your shoulders, and happy to see that your website is once again producing results.
Let’s Talk Graphics — (775) 513-1402.[ninja_form id=2]